– Cardstock (light and dark)
– White pencil or chalk
– Paint, markers or colored pencils
– Black Marker or Sharpie
2. Profile Photos: Find profile photos of you and your significant other. Play around with them until they are the right size and print them out (they don’t need to be good quality at all). Trace the photos with a Sharpie and carefully cut them out. Pay attention around the face, as those are the characteristics that make us look the most like us!
3. Trace the Silhouettes: Use your white pencil to trace what will be the back of your cutouts. Carefully cut them out.
4. Assemble your Card: Glue down all the pieces and press flat under a heavy book. Decorate as you like!