Cookies, cupcakes, brownies shaped like Santa Claus… sometimes holiday baking and creating goes over the top and takes all the fun out of an afternoon of treat-making. Whether you’re an ace of cakes or a microwave maven, these no-fuss white chocolate dipped pretzel sticks are fun to make and even more fun to eat.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Pretzel sticks or rods
– White chocolate candy melts
– Decorative sprinkles, crushed candy canes or any other fun topping
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the candy melts to easily melt them in the microwave
2. Roll the melted candy or chocolate onto the pretzel with the back of a spoon
3. Sprinkle your favorite topping onto the melted candy or chocolate while it’s still sticky
4. Let them dry for about an hour, serve and enjoy!