Happy Hour: Floral Frosé –
Everything is coming up roses this summer thanks to our new favorite beverage: frosé (A.K.A frozen rosé). We thought that a chilled glass of rosé on a hot summer day couldn’t get any better, but with a few simple ingredients and a blender you can now make your favorite drink into a refreshing frozen treat! We added a St. Germain float to this beverage for a floral flavor spin, but you can add any flavor you’d like to customize your cocktail (lemon, strawberry, peach, etc.). Read on to get the how-to on this super simple refreshment that is as pretty as it is delicious!
– 1 chilled bottle of your favorite rosé
– 2 oz. simple syrup (see our how-to here, and simply omit the lemon)
– St. Germain
– Pour bottle of rosé into ice cube trays.
– Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight. Due to the alcohol content the rosé will not freeze all the way, but will firm up to a slushy consistency.
– Pop out the frozen rosé cubes into a large blender, add 2 oz. of simple syrup, and blend on high until pureéd into a perfectly pink, slushy concoction.
– Pour into glasses and top each with a small splash of St. Germain.
– Garnish with a flower if you’re feeling fancy and enjoy immediately!
Looking to step up your at-home bartending game? Check out a few of our fave pieces below that will make your bar cart total decor #goals!