Happy Hour: Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte
One of our favorite things about fall? Okay, besides cozy sweaters, good denim, and great boots…a PSL (pumpkin spice latte)! We wait all year long for these warm, delicious, and perfectly pumpkin-y beverages and decided to make our own – with a twist. We added dark rum, coffee liqueur, pumpkin pie spice, and real pumpkin and vanilla to take this drink to the next level. Perfect for serving at your upcoming holiday parties or cozying up by the fire with, this is a cocktail you’ll be making for years to come. Read below to get the recipe!
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 3 tablespoons Canned Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Freshly Brewed Dark Roast Coffee
- 1 oz Dark Rum
- 1 oz Kahlua or Coffee Liqueur
– Combine milk, canned pumpkin, and sugar into a saucepan. Warm on medium heat until hot (but not boiling), whisking occasionally.
– Add in remaining ingredients and stir well.
– Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and star anise, serve, and enjoy!
Ready to cozy up by the fire with your own Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte? Shop a few of our coziest fall pieces below!