Festival season is upon us and you need to get packing! Make sure to be prepared by toting along all of your festival favorites. From function and beauty to hydration, these are the essential items we will be packing to make sure we are fully stocked to overcome any festival 911. Read below for full descriptions of each must-have item. Wanna win this bag and all of the numbered items above?? Of course you do! Comment below for a chance to be the lucky winner*!
1. Castro Black Sunglasses Keep your eyes protected and in style with these chic sunnies. With rose-tinted lenses, sleek black frames, and shiny gold accents, these are the perfect pair to match with any festival ‘fit.
2. MBeze Cruizee Deoderette Incognito and small, this deodorant will go unnoticed when you toss it on your cosmetic bag! Made with natural and organic ingredients, this pint-sized pick-me-up carries the clean yet sweet scent of jasmine with hints of cucumber and mint tea.
3. Mystery Train Black and Cream Print Purse This is THE tote to carry all of your festival essentials. Awesome and on-trend print makes this bag fun while the size and optional shoulder strap make it functional!
4. LUSH Lust Solid Perfume Think that solid perfumes aren’t powerful? Think again! This sexy jasmine perfume stays on for the long haul and its sultry scent is so wonderful that you will find yourself reaching for it all festival weekend.
5. Lucy B Frangipani Bronzing Shimmer Oil When you want to get a nice glow, use this hydrating manoi oil for a quick bronzed look! Not a self tanner, and way healthier than the tanning beds, this oil will keep you looking your best.
6. Balm Shelter Medium Tinted Moisturizer Being outdoors, you have to prepare your skin for the sun’s rays! Although you may need more protection, reach for a makeup with a sunscreen built in. The Balm Shelter comes with an SPF 18 and a sheer coverage that will keep you looking fresh and not overly made-up!
7. LUSH No Drought No time to wash your hair during your festival weekend? No problem! This natural dry shampoo by LUSH will absorb excess oil and leave hair looking matte and clean. It even adds extra volume! With a citrusy scent and easily blendable formula, what more could you ask for?
8. Vita Coco Hydration is key! Make sure to pack something for when you are parched and need a quick fix. High in potassium and electrolytes, coconut water is a great choice. We love the fresh taste of Vita Coco!
9. Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm Tube Lip Balm is an everyday essential! Protecting your lips and applying balm is like second nature to most girls, so make sure to grab one you love. We always enjoy the strawberry flavor of Smith’s!
10. Bamboo Cope Gladiator Sandals Make sure to pack an extra pair of flat comfy sandals because you never know if you might need them! These Bamboo Cope sandals are vegan leather and super chic, the perfect pair to tote along.
11. Twistband Christa Hair Tie 6-pack If you are anything like us, you lose hair ties like it’s your job. To keep this necessity handy, grab a pack of Twistbands. These fun tie-dye hair ties are easy on your hair and also double up as a rad wrist accessory! Use the ball chain packaging to make sure they stay in one place so you can easily grab one when you need it.
12. NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Last but definitely not least, make sure to bring along a finishing spray! You want to keep your makeup clean and natural since it is an outdoor festival, while making sure that what you have applied stays on! This is an easy fix to avoid constant touch ups.
*One winner will be notified. Contest open until Friday 4/11. Winner will be announced on this blog at 4 PM PST 4/11/2014!
We have a winner!! @juliiseda, you are the lucky winner of our festival bag stuffed with goodies! Send us a direct instagram photo and make sure to include your email address in the comment!