Jenny of Good, Bad and Fab shows off her sizzlin’ poolside style with our Rhythm Drum High-Rise Fruit Print Bikini. She pairs the bikini with a cute pair of mint shorts, color block heels and a lightweight cover-up perfect for any pool party! Shop Jenny’s fab look below.
What’s your ideal poolside style? Share it with us in a comment!
Click through to read some of Jenny’s tips for throwing a sizzlin’ summer pool party!
Here are some of my fabulous tips for making your pool party a summer splash!
1. Serve refreshing signature cocktails with catchy summertime names like “Jenny’s Summer Delight”
2. Pass out travel size sunblock as party favors
3. A water balloon fight makes for some splashy and fun entertainment
4. Make homemade fruit popsicles as delicious and low calorie treats to cool down from the summer heat
5. A fabulous playlist
6. Heat up the hot tub to keep the pool party going even after sundown
7. Have a stylish theme like “Miami Heat” or “Moroccan Fever” and encourage guests to dress up!
8. Decorate the place with tissue paper flowers. They’re cost friendly, colorful, and an easy way to beautify the party.