Whether you’re going out or staying in for Hallows Eve, cuddling up on the couch with a cup of hot cider and watching some scary movies with a couple of friends sounds divine. I’ve compiled a list of movies us girls here at Lulu*s adamantly believe are a must see for this time of year.
So call up the girls and pop in a DVD. There’s mystery in the air. Halloween is on its way.
1. Hocus Pocus – Halloween wouldn’t be Halloween with out this cult classic. (Amuck, Amuck, Amuck)
2. Practical Magic – Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman are magical.
3. Casper – This friendly ghost is still cute and not so scary
4. Sleepy Hollow – This movie has just enough mystery without being too too scary. Plus, Johnny Depp stars. Need I say more?
5. The Adams Family – For when you feel like your family is dysfunctional.
6. Rocky Horror Picture Show – Another cult classic you need to experience at least once and then year after year after year.
7. It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! – Because sometimes we need to feel like a kid again, even if we’re too old to trick-or-treat.