We’ve gone a little mad for plaid this season but can you blame us? It’s classic, bold, festive AND celeb approved! The ladies below are working this fab print and bringing us some awesome style inspo for the autumn months ahead!
1. BB Dakota Rosanna Black and Red Plaid Jacket 2. LULUS Exclusive Chess Queen Black and Ivory Plaid Dress 3. JOA Clash of the Tartans Plaid Midi Skirt 4. LULUS Exclusive Betty Scotch Red Plaid Print Top
You don’t have to be afraid of creating elegant up-dos on your own any longer! Our Twisted Bun Hair Tutorial offers a few simple steps to make your dream bun a reality. Check out the full tutorial below!
1. Begin with straight hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle into two even sections.
3. Holding the two pigtails, tie them into a knot and fasten with bobby pins.
4. Twist the top section, and carefully pin as you wrap around the knot.
5. Repeat with the remaining section of hair, twisting the opposite direction.
6. Hide the ends under the bun and finish with hairspray!
Rag & Bone Talia Sweater: Bringing you a cool collegiate look for fall, Rag & Bone’s Spring 2014 collection included the explosively popular Talia V Neck Sweater in a couple of black and white combinations. Now seen on fashion editors and style-savvy gals the world over, it’s about time we offered you our version! With an affordable price tag of $67 (compared to $375) the Varsity Charm Ivory Sweater Top offers a top-notch runway look that doesn’t dare skimp on style!