How sweet you’ll be in our Sweetheart Twisted Up-Do! If your Valentine’s Day plans involve a date night with your special someone, or even a night out with your best friends, this darling up-do will put the finishing touch on your party-ready look!
1. Begin this hairstyle by pulling back the top section from the crown of your hair.
2. Split into two even pieces, and start twisting towards the left as shown.
3. Continue to twist all the way to the ends.
4. Lightly backcomb the twist.
5. Starting from the bottom, twirl the twist upward to the top.
6. Once twirled up, use bobby pins to fasten into place.
7. Divide the remaining hair into two even sections horizontally.
8. Repeat steps 2-4 to create another twist and backcomb.
9. Twirl the new twist upward below the first bun, and pin.
10. Twist, comb, and twirl the third section like the previous.
11. Fasten into place and mist with hairspray for hold.