Put a fun “twist” on your everyday bun with our Twisted Up-Do hair tutorial! Inspired by the work of Ashlee Rose (give her a follow!), this elegant and perfectly tousled look is perfect for showing off a backless maxi, or when you’re in the mood to dress up your second day hair. Find our full tutorial with steps below!
1. Start this look by gently backcombing the crown of the hair for volume.
2. Lightly mist with a light hold hairspray.
3. Gather the hair, and secure into a low ponytail with a clear hair-tie.
4. Next, twist the ponytail up counterclockwise making sure to leave the ends down.
5. Hold the twist in place and pin until it feels secure.
6. Carefully pull up the right side to widen, and blend that section over the low part of the twist.
7. Pin the left side in place.
8. Complete the look with hairspray!