Freshen up your phone case for spring with this chic, modern, and incredibly easy confetti dot phone case DIY! Blush, black, and metallic gold dots are strewn like confetti across a beige-y champagne case, making for a color combo that is simply to die for! Since you can use any household nail polish, the color combinations are totally endless!
- Beige/champagne colored phone case
- Blush, black, and metallic gold nail polish (We used Licorice, Muchi Muchi, and Good as Gold by Essie)
- Pointed Q-tips
-Triple Thick Glaze (optional)
1. Cut the very tip off the pointed end of three Q-tips to create a flat, round surface at the ends
2. Starting with light pink, shake the bottle of polish until well mixed
3. Pour a dime-sized amount of polish into a disposable tray
4. Dip a Q-tip into the polish and start to add dots to the phone case. Remember this is supposed to look like strewn confetti, so the more randomly the dots are place, the better!
5. Let the polish dry completely
6. Repeat steps 2-5 with the black and gold polish
7. (optional) After all polish has completely dried spray the case with a thin layer of Triple Thick Glaze. Be sure to do this either outside or in a very well-ventilated area! Let the glaze dry completely before using.
Love this dotted metallic look? Then check out our DIY Gold Dot Champagne Flutes!