If you’re a bride-to-be looking for a fun and cute way to “pop the question” to your favorite group of gal pals, you’re in luck! We gathered some of our favorite pretty pieces that, when joined together, make for the perfect bridesmaid gift! Check out what we’ve included below!
1. Technicolor Dreams Multi Sequin Clutch – Who doesn’t love a little bit of sparkle? This fun sequin clutch will be perfect for storing all of your maids’ bachelorette or wedding day goodies!
2. Wrote You a Letter Gold A Necklace - We love the idea of gifting your bridesmaid a chic, letter necklace for a personalized touch.
3. Branching Out Gold Earrings – For a bit of understated glam, go for a pair of dainty gold studs – guaranteed to make any gal smile!
4. Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm – Treat your bridesmaids with a cosmetic that they can use long after the wedding! A nourishing lip balm will not only help prep the lips before wedding day makeup, but will keep them moisturized all night!
5. Gold Foil Be My Bridesmaid Greeting Card – A cute greeting card with a handwritten note to your bridesmaid is a must. We love the gold foil detail of this card and think it would look lovely placed on top of a cutely wrapped package!
6. Intro 02 Coral Patent Flip Flops - A cute pair of matching flip flops for your ladies would not only make for a cute photo op, but will keep their feet happy on and off the dance floor!
How do you plan to announce the big day to your bridal party? Tell us below!