From your gal pals at Lulus, we hope you have a fun and love-filled Valentine’s Day!
We’re obsessed with these dainty layers and gold details from @souaxiong wearing our The In-Crowd Rose Gold Drop Necklace so we just had to choose her for our #lovelulus winner of the week! Check out our fave minimal jewelry pieces below that would pair perfectly with this darling necklace.
Want a chance to be featured and win a $200 Lulus shopping spree? Enter our ongoing #lovelulus Instagram contest! To enter, just follow @lulus, upload a picture of your fave Lulus pieces, and use #lovelulus for a chance to win. We award winners every single Friday at 5pm PST. Good luck!
Spring Dessert – Raspberry Coconut Truffles – Lighten up with a fresh dessert for spring like these refreshing (and healthy!) raspberry coconut truffles. Perfect for snacking on during the work week and cute enough to bring to your friend’s weekend get-together, these bite-size treats will cure your sweet tooth in no time. Starting with just a few base ingredients, you can spin the flavors any way you’d like by using your favorite fruit combos. For this batch we chose raspberry and lemon since they’re a match made in heaven – but feel free to get creative!
Ingredients (makes 24 servings)
1 1/2 cups coconut butter (room temperature)
1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup coconut oil (room temperature)
4 tablespoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup roughly chopped raspberries or other fruit (plus another 1/2 cup for garnish)
-Combine all ingredients except for fruit in a food processor
-Process until a smooth, creamy mixture is formed
-Spoon mixture into a mini muffin tin lined with baking cups
-Smooth tops with a spoon and garnish with raspberry
-Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes, or until mixture is firm
-Serve and enjoy!
Store in the fridge and enjoy for up to seven days.
Glam up your look just in time for a romantic V-Day dinner, or girl’s night out, with our Gold and Blush Valentine’s Day Eye Makeup Tutorial! We’ve combined a few of our favorite neutral shadows (and a shimmering gold!) to give you a look your crush won’t be able to resist! Peek below to find our steps and tips!
All eye shadows used can be found in The Balm Nude Dude Nude Eye Shadow Kit
1. For your base, start with the tan matte eye shadow Flawless using Sigma brush #E25.
2. Add the mauve matte eye shadow Feisty just below the base color with Sigma brush #E70.
3. Deepen the outer corner by applying Flirty with Sigma brush #E30.
4. Bring that same color down and around to the lower lash line with Sigma brush #E65.
5. Next, brighten the brow bone with the beige eye shadow Fearless using Sigma brush #E47.
6. Carefully apply the gold glitter liner like an eye shadow from the crease down.
7. Apply lengthening false lashes using the applicator in the kit.
8. After the glue is dry, apply a couple coats of mascara.
9. Cover the glue on the upper lash line with the shimmery burgundy eye shadow Funny with Sigma brush #E65.
Whether you’re spending February 14th with your besties or your beau, we’ve got what it takes to get your abode in amor-mode! Valentine’s Day home decor can be so much fun to create with a few cozy details, a little pop of pink and/or red, and of course, all the gold we can get our hands on! Take a peek at the home goodies we have rounded up for your decorating pleasure! We hope your Valentine’s Day is the best one yet!