May your holiday be merry, bright and filled with good cheer! Hugs and kisses from all of us at lulus.com!
Did you really think we’d leave for the holidays without sharing our favorite Christmas covers?! Of course not. 😉
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours, Lulus loves. We hope Santa is damn good to you this year!
“Baby, It’s Cold Outside” – She & Him
“Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” – *NSYNC
“Little Drummer Boy” – Pentatonix
“Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)” – Death Cab for Cutie
“All I Want For Christmas Is You” – My Chemical Romance
Your party calendar is full, you’ve picked out the dress, now it’s time to top off your look with our Party Perfect Eye Makeup Tutorial! Shimmering golds and a sleek black cat eye are the perfect pair to keep you sparkling all night long. Find the steps to create your own party perfect eye below!
(All eye shadows used can be found in The Balm Voyage Vol. 2 Face Palette)
1. Create a base by applying the Tervetuloa eye shadow across the upper lid using Sigma brush #E70.
2. Add a subtle pop of color to the inner corner with the Bienvenue eye shadow using Sigma brush #E30.
3. Sweep a generous amount of the same eye shadow from the previous step (Bienvenue) to the middle section of the upper lid, using Sigma brush #E30.
4. Clean up the brow bone with the matte eye shadow Welcome using Sigma brush #E47.
5. Next, create depth by applying a darker shimmer eye shadow (Valkommen) to the outside of the lower lash line, with Sigma brush #E65.
6. Draw your cat eye using Sigma Line Ace Legend Black Liquid Eye Liner.
7. Brighten the eye by applying NYX 3-in-1 Wonder Pencil to the waterline.
We’re back again Lulus loves, with more of our favorite outerwear picks for you to style all season long (and beyond!). Stay chic in our lightweight jackets, blazers, and capes, or brave the cold with a wool coat or poncho. Whatever climate you’re venturing to this season, be sure to bundle up in style with Lulus!