Doll up your digits with this week’s Pink and Rose Gold Bow Nail Tutorial! A metallic rose gold bow accent adds a cool geometric touch to a classic blush pink base, for a perfectly spring-ready look! Find the tutorial below for tips on how to get the look!
We’re wishing Instagrammer @robinwithani a huge congratulations on her recent nuptials and for being our #lovelulus winner of the week! We’re so in love with this ethereal photo and how stunning her bridesmaids look in our Slow Dance Strapless Mint Maxi Dress! She just won $100 to LuLu*s! Happy shopping, Robin!
Want a chance to be featured and win a $100 shopping spree to LuLu*s? Just upload a picture to Instagram wearing your fav LuLu*s item and hashtag your photo #lovelulus! Winners are chosen every single Friday!
We knew out first playlist of 2015 had to be a good one, but even we didn’t expect it to be this good. Your favorite artists are pulling out all the stops this year (and it’s only January!), and we just can’t wait to see what they come out with next! For now, enjoy these five fresh tracks, hot out the oven for your listening pleasure!
“101” – Walla
“Lampshades on Fire” – Modest Mouse
“Sea Creatures” – SOAK
“Black Sun” – Death Cab for Cutie
“The Wrong Year” – The Decemberists
When it comes to being naughty or nice, we choose “knotty” every time! This week’s adorable Knotty Updo Hair Tutorial is so simple to execute and perfect for day or night. Wear it as a chic and sleek pony, or pin it up for a casual updo! If you’re lovin’ this knotty look, be sure to check out the full step-by-step tutorial below!
1. Divide hair at the crown of the head into two even sections, then tie into a simple knot.
2. Add hair to each side of the knot (as you would doing a french braid) then tie into another knot below the first.
3. Repeat previous step for a third section, pulling hair from each side.
4. Use the remaining amount of hair for the fourth and final knot.
5. Fasten the bottom with an elastic band. You can either leave the style as a low ponytail, or tuck the hair up and underneath the knots with bobby pins to create a cute updo instead!