Whether you’re more of a beach babe or a bohemian queen who loves the heat of the desert, there’s a trend here that’ll totally charm you and speak to your fashion loving soul. Scroll on for 10 different trends that invite you to alter your look or at least try out a new silhouette, even if it’s just out on the streets of your home town.
– A glamorous poolside hat is a must for any beach or resort. Sun protection is so important, and a wide brim hat will give you an extra layer to keep your face and skin protected. The San Diego Hat Co. Montage Floppy Hat is functional and ultra chic for spring break!
– Sunnies trends change every year, and 2018 is all about being more adventurous with a ’90s twist. We’d wear The New Riddim Gold Sunglasses with a classic denim on denim combination.
– Let everyone know you’re in a vacation state of mind with a super stylish towel. #DoNotDisturb.
– One of the most surprising trends of 2018 is the comeback of the fanny pack or belt bag – they are perfect for storing your phone and sunscreen!
– You’ll need a bangin’ swimsuit or two. Try one classic and one in a standout print or color. Paired with a cute coverup or a wrap maxi skirt, these chic looks make day to night dressing a cinch!
– If you’ve been hesitant to wear a tube top or handkerchief top, spring break is the perfect time to bring this trend out!
– Espadrilles might be our new obsession. We love the mix of the boho heel and classic wedge style on these espadrilles, which are a great alternative to sneakers to keep your feet comfortable while roaming the streets.
– The ease of a jumpsuit when you go sightseeing should never be underestimated. Breeze through all the hot spots with nothing but a cross body bag by your side. Sleek yet fun, the San Tropez Black Print Jumpsuit is giving us major resort vibes!
– Long story short, buy yourself a maxi top or kimono made of lightweight material like the ones you see below and you’ll be ready for all your vacay adventures. Layered over your bikini or as a light layer for your night out outfits, these are some of the most versatile pieces you can pack.
– Whether you’re wine tasting or walking on the beach, a chic tie-front dress or set is the perfect combination of glamorous and comfortable.
Are you heading somewhere dreamy? Show us how you style your fave spring break trends on Instagram @lulus with #lovelulus!