Not sure what color to choose for your mani this week?! We say when in doubt, go monochrome! The black and white combo in this week’s striped nail tutorial is clean and totally chic, and will definitely be our spring 2015 go-to. Find all the details below on how to get the look!
Hannah @ HannahRoxNails
Aaaand our #lovelulus winner of the week is…@gablaw876! She’s looking absolutely stunning in our Tricks of the Trade Navy Maxi Dress & just got a $100 shopping spree to LuLu*s! Congratulations, girl and happy shopping! Want to get a hold of this fab frock for yourself? We’re expecting this gorgeous gown to be restocked soon, so click HERE to sign up to be notified of it’s arrival!
Want a chance to be featured and win a $100 shopping spree to LuLu*s? Just upload a picture to Instagram wearing your fav LuLu*s item and hashtag your photo #lovelulus! Winners are chosen every single Friday!
We are particularly excited about this playlist, LuLu*s loves! Because it feels like spring has sprung, and these are just the jams to get you in the mood for fun and flowers and sun and … you get the point! Get ready to dance, get ready to fall head over heels, and get ready to bloom!
“Bad Habit” – The Kooks
“Gimme All Your Love” – Alabama Shakes
“You’re Lost” – Smoke & Jackal”
“I Went To The Store One Day” – Father John Misty
“Anna” – Will Butler
Upgrade your french braid from feminine, to fab and fresh with this week’s Messy Twist Hair Tutorial! A simple side twist travels all the way down into a perfectly tousled look that we are loving for warmer days! Find the full tutorial and steps below!
1. Part your hair to the side, and grab two even sections from the fuller side of the part.
2. Begin your twist by pulling the front section upwards, and the back section down.
3. Twist the sections together and away from your face.
4. Similar to a french braid, add hair to the bottom section, and continue to twist back.
5. Continue adding pieces and twist all the way down to the ends of your hair.
6. Finish the twist by tightly wrapping the two final sections, and fastening with a hair-tie (the tight twist will naturally loosen).
9. Carefully hold each section of the twist, and gently loosen for fullness.
10. Keep loosening all the way down and finish with hairspray!