Go ahead and leave those hair extensions at home because our Longer & Thicker Ponytail tutorial will show you a simple way to add volume and length to your everyday pony! Check out our steps outlined below!
- Pull the top half of your hair into a bun and fasten remaining hair into a ponytail.
- Backcomb lower ponytail for fullness.
- Take out the bun and create your top ponytail.
- Next, fully backcomb the top pony.
- Carefully smooth the top of the ponytails, to blend.
- Gather all of the hair from both ponytails, and texturize with your comb.
- Finish off with hair spray and now you have a longer, fuller ponytail!