One of our favorite precious metals is making a huge comeback not just in the jewelry department, but in beauty as well! Our Rose Gold Eyeshadow Tutorial will show you how to take on this hot hue with just a few simple steps!
1. Create your base by applying a shimmer golden copper eyeshadow to the middle of the lid.
2. Next, sweep a shimmer rose pink eyeshadow just above the copper shadow from the previous step.
3. Choose a matte, plum purple eyeshadow and lightly apply to both the inner and outer corner of the lid.
4. With an angle brush, carefully apply the same purple shadow to the lower lash line.
5. Make a small cat eye using a fine point brush and black cream eyeliner.
6. Apply black eyeliner to the lower waterline and complete the look with a few coats of mascara.