If you love all things gold, glam, and girly, then this DIY Gold Sequin Hanger tutorial is totally for you! Whether you need a handcrafted Mother’s Day gift or chic gifts for all of your bridesmaids, these hangers can be used to display your favorite print or poster, or to exhibit your most exquisite dresses. Check out the easy steps below!
-Wooden Clothes Hanger with Metal Clips
-9-10 Yards Gold Sequin Ribbon
1. Place several inches of tacky glue at one end of the back of the sequin ribbon, waiting five seconds for it to become tacky before applying
2. Starting at one end of the hanger, firmly wrap the ribbon around the wooden part in an inward direction.
3. Continue wrapping the ribbon around the hanger, slightly overlapping each row, until you’ve reached the other end. *TIP: Holding the ribbon taut helps make for an even application and prevents the ribbon from sliding around.
3. Cut a small piece of ribbon and glue it to each the end of the hanger to cover any exposed wood.
4. Let the glue completely dry, and then display your favorite dress or print!
In no time at all your closet will be elevated from fair to FAB! ❤