If you’re looking for an easy, chic, and totally unique gift to give to your girlfriends for the holidays, these DIY sequin pillows fit the bill! With a couple of materials and the easiest steps EVER, you’ll be the gift-giving extraordinaire of the year! We chose a few simple, chic designs, but feel free to get creative and design something that is completely personalized…the possibilities are endless!
1. With the pencil, draw a light outline of your design on the pillow
2. Carefully trace the pencil with a layer of tacky glue
3. Gently lay the sequin ribbon on top of the glue, using the scissors to cut pieces of the ribbon so it doesn’t overlap itself too much
4. The glue takes a few minutes to dry, so you can slightly adjust your letters to be in the perfect place in the meantime
5. Use a little extra glue on the ends so the sequin ribbons don’t unravel over time
What do you plan on putting on your pillows?