To display your photo here simply include the tag #lulusdotcom in a photo comment on our Facebook fan page, a photo tweet on Twitter or as a tag on your Instagram photo.
Here’s how to enter:
Leave a comment below with the perfect outfit for the adorable Restricted boots above using Lulus.com items! We will accept entries until Wednesday at midnight PST. The winner will be announced on Thursday. Good luck!
*** Thank you to Restricted Footwear for providing product ***
Again, thanks to everyone who entered! We are so glad to have fans like you!!!!
We made some videos to show you how to enter the contest to win $1,500!
About the contest:
Read about extra entries here
How to enter on Twitter:
How to enter on Facebook:
This is the BIG ONE guys!
* This Thursday Oct. 29th 9am PST/Noon EST
* Each hour from 9 am PST to 2 pm PST, go to Lulus.com.
* Look for a model in costume holding a type of candy.
* Identify the type of candy the model is holding.
How to Enter on Twitter
* Go to Twitter and send out a tweet saying
“Lulu’s is as sweet as [type of candy the model is holding that hour]#lulusdotcom”
example: “Lulu’s is as sweet as _________ #lulusdotcom”
* For your entry to count, you must write it like the example above, and make sure to add the hashtag (#lulusdotcom) to the end.
How to Enter on Facebook
* Go to Facebook and set your status to the type of candy the model is holding that hour
example: “Lulus.com is as sweet as bubble gum”.
* Note that for facebook, it must be written starting with Lulus.com, like the example above, for your entry to count.
* On the Lulu’s fanpage (facebook.com/lulusdotcom) mention your status for the entry to count.
* Tweet, retweet, and change your status for more entries.
* 2 extra entries for following us on Twitter!
* 2 extra entries for being a fan on Facebook!
* One additional entry for writing on our Facebook wall during the contest!
* Enter as many times as you like!!!!
Winner announced 9am PST/Noon EST Fri. Oct. 30th
Let the ideas flow and write your best caption for this week’s picture. We accept captions until next Monday at midnight PST. The winner of the $50 prize for the best caption will be announced sometime next week.