While a hot bikini, tanning lotion, and a delicious cocktail are definite pool-side must-haves, we have one more summer essential to tack onto your list: gold eyeshadow! When paired with a warm toned shadow, a golden eyeshadow can easily brighten the eyes all while creating a perfectly sunkissed look to complement your summer glow! Follow our steps below to make this look your own!
1. Create the base using a matte nude colored eyeshadow within the crease of the lid and outer corner.
2. Use a bright, shimmery gold eyeshadow for the perfect sunkissed glow.
3. Apply a matte beige eyeshadow to the brow bone. Blend this color into the base shadow to soften the shape.
4. Carefully line the upper lash line using dark brown eyeshadow. (You can use black liner for a more dramatic look!)
5. Finish by adding a hint of champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye to create a pop!