From your gal pals at Lulus, we hope you have a fun and love-filled Valentine’s Day!
Glam up your look just in time for a romantic V-Day dinner, or girl’s night out, with our Gold and Blush Valentine’s Day Eye Makeup Tutorial! We’ve combined a few of our favorite neutral shadows (and a shimmering gold!) to give you a look your crush won’t be able to resist! Peek below to find our steps and tips!
All eye shadows used can be found in The Balm Nude Dude Nude Eye Shadow Kit
1. For your base, start with the tan matte eye shadow Flawless using Sigma brush #E25.
2. Add the mauve matte eye shadow Feisty just below the base color with Sigma brush #E70.
3. Deepen the outer corner by applying Flirty with Sigma brush #E30.
4. Bring that same color down and around to the lower lash line with Sigma brush #E65.
5. Next, brighten the brow bone with the beige eye shadow Fearless using Sigma brush #E47.
6. Carefully apply the gold glitter liner like an eye shadow from the crease down.
7. Apply lengthening false lashes using the applicator in the kit.
8. After the glue is dry, apply a couple coats of mascara.
9. Cover the glue on the upper lash line with the shimmery burgundy eye shadow Funny with Sigma brush #E65.
Whether you’re spending February 14th with your besties or your beau, we’ve got what it takes to get your abode in amor-mode! Valentine’s Day home decor can be so much fun to create with a few cozy details, a little pop of pink and/or red, and of course, all the gold we can get our hands on! Take a peek at the home goodies we have rounded up for your decorating pleasure! We hope your Valentine’s Day is the best one yet!
Nothing says Valentine’s Day more than a touch of pink, do you think?! Whether you’ve got a hot date, or are flying solo, this Pretty Pink Eyeshadow is exactly what you need to glam up your special day! Get the look by following our tutorial below!
1. Begin by applying a light shimmer to the inner corner of the upper lid.
2. Next, apply pink eyeshadow to the outer edge of the lash line.
3. Use a flat brush to add a sparkly touch to the middle of the upper lid.
4. Add a touch of hot pink shadow to the crease.
5. Complete the look with a few coats of mascara!
The world of fashion has earned a power couple to reckon with since the uber secret (and oh-so romantic) union of style icon Olivia Palermo and model-turned-designer, Johannes Huebl. Both showed off some serious modeling chops in FLARE Magazine’s 2015 Valentine-themed February issue, with a series of romantic (and of course impeccably styled) photographs. See what we are gushing about and check out the editorial below!
Images Courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue